Monday, October 15, 2012

BOO!

Hi everybody!
I've had an VERY eventful weekend and now I'm back to the grind ANNND I've been BOO-ed by Amy at Adventures in Teaching! I love linky parties! Actually, I love all kinds of parties but linky parties let me meet more virtual friends ;) 

So, here are the rules...
1. If you've been boo-ed, copy and paste the above pic and these "rules" into your post.

2. Give a shout out to the blogger who booed you and link back to their site!

3. Share 3-5 October activities, books, products (maybe yours or someone else's) or freebies(s) that you love!

4. Share the Boo love with 5 bloggers-make sure you check this link so that you don't repeat the "Boo"

5. Link up {here} so that others can find you and read about your October ideas! While you are there check out the other great blogs!

Here are my fave October activities...
1. It just so happens that we teach counting and graphing during this time so I love activities like this freebie from Lisa at The Lower Elementary Cottage...

Isn't it cute!!??
2. I also like this one...

Is it messy? yup! Is it adorable? yup! After they ripped and glued and ripped and glued, we cut them out and will hang them in the classroom (pics to come soon!) Anything candy corn is cute!
3. Lastly, since October means everything PUMPKIN, we always do a pumpkin tasting & graph!
I have the kids taste each one of these and then fill out the graph to decide the class favorite! It is the best! And it's free on TPT! Click on the picture to take you to the download. I wish I had pictures of this in action but I don't, I know, I'm a slacker.

Here are the friends I'm going to BOO!

Lovely Little Learners
KinderKarla
The Lower Elementary Cottage
The Teacher Wife
See ya!

4 comments: