Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Open House Week & New Teacher Blog Tuesday

It continues... Open House Week! Today's topic? Classroom Photos!
Now, I already posted pics of my new classroom but I hadn't uploaded them to my Classroom Photos Link above... until now! Well, I'm working on it...
Here are the my newest classroom pictures. I meant to take more today, you know some worn-in classroom pictures BUT my sister called and asked if I wanted to go swimming with her and my nephew after work and, well, you know what happened, right? I rushed home and went swimming with the little guy! He just got this new float-y thing that he absolutely loves because he can swim all by himself with it. He is the cutest...
Ok, back to the pics...






















Oh AND I have to share that I was featured on Fun in 1st Grade's New Teacher Blog Tuesday
Head on over there to check it out! There is another blogger featured also, she blogs in from Australia! Awesome, right?

See you all here tomorrow for the continuation of Open House week with Handouts for Parents (ooo, I have a good one for that) AND don't forget about my linky party on Friday... Friday Photo Dump!

Happy Blogging!


21 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog Vanessa! Yes I think it is awesome to blog and share with teachers from around the globe...I am a little bit addicted I have to admit. That's not bad right??? I look forward to following you on your blog.
    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room looks amazing. So big & so much space!! I'm a little jealous. So cute :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly! The camera must add 20... feet! because my classroom is definitely not big. I try to arrange it all to make it look and feel spacious because we sometimes feel like sardines! lol. Don't be too jealous! ;)

      Vanessa
      Kindergarten Schmindergarten

      Delete
  3. Are those little chairs around your carpet? Adorable. And yes, your room looks super huge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! I used to have 22 of them but I took out 10 so that I would have more space. It has worked out quite nicely.
      Thanks for dropping in!
      Vanessa
      Kindergarten Schmindergarten

      Delete
    2. Where did you get the chairs from?

      Delete
  4. Omg, you room is adorable! I like how you hung the baskets with thos rings! Such a good idea! :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your room! It looks so spacious, and I love all the ways you have organized it. I'm just a student teacher, but you have given me some amazing ideas for my future classroom.

    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work! Well done!

    Liz - another Aussie blogger :P

    http://kindergarten-blossoms.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute classroom! :) I love the chairs around your carpet. Where did you get them? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary!
      I got the chairs at Lakeshore Learning Store. They are quite pricey but worth the money!

      Delete
  8. I love the paper trays by the door that say "I'm done"/ "I'm not done"! Where did you get these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Denise!
      I got those paper trays at Lakeshore Learning as well. I actually had a Donor's Choose project for the paper trays and the drying rack and it got funded! Lucky me!
      Thanks for stopping in!

      Delete
  9. Hello , my name is Daniela , I live in stgo of Chile, and work in a school of social risk , as I really liked planning your room , my room is very small. I would love that you could help me with ideas or printable material for my classes. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. العاب بنات يحتوي موقعنا على تشكيلة من العاب تلبيس بنات متجددة باستمرار وكل مايتعلق بصنف العاب بنات تلبيس ومكياج والعاب طبخ ومرحبا بكم في العاب تلبيس
    al3ab-banat01
    al3ab banat 01

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I love how organized your room is! Where did you get all the labels? I would like to get them!
    Thank you-
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi !!Really good .I have chosen few ideas for my classroom too.
    Thanks
    Pankaja

    ReplyDelete