Monday, September 10, 2012

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it...

Look what happened to me over the weekend....
(sorry for the blurry pic) MY INTERACTIVE WHITEBOARD GOT FUNDED!!!!!!!
You all have no idea how giddy I am. I've been doing a happy dance all weekend! One of my students' parents reached out to all of my students' families AND her own friends and family to help get donations for my project. There were people all over the world helping with this, I could not believe it! I'm trying to think of something nice as an extra thank you...

Next order of business...
Look, that's my face on there! lol. Click on the picture for the full article. This website reached out to me  and asked me some great questions with new teachers in mind. There's a few other bloggers on there as well.
Ok, last but not least... I have new products up on TpT!!
Just $2 for a limited time only! =)


Just $4 for a limited time only! =)


Ok friends, I'm off to Target and then to watch the Chargers... Sorry it had to be short today.
Oh! one more thing, I get to meet my new student teacher tomorrow, fingers crossed I get a good one! =)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting you IWB, once you have one, it is hard to go without. Well done, very excited for you. How nice to be interviewed, wow it is all happening at your end. Enjoy!
    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your DonorsChoose project! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! You already know this, but you will absolutely love it and your teaching will be transformed by it - it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete