Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy New Year and Anniversary

Hey everybody!
It was so nice to have the day off today... Happy New Year to all of my Jewish friends out there!

Today isn't only Rosh Hashana... it's my Wedding Anniversary! 2 years today. Time has flown by us! So the hubby had to work and that left me all alone today. =( I felt like I was on summer vacation all over again! This is what I made today as a gift to my husband....
First I was inspired by this pin that I saw yesterday...
I would have included the link but I think it leads to a spam site or something. If you know where it came from, please let me know.
So that was the pin and this is what I made...
Blank canvas...

Red and gray paint...

My favorite, most relaxing part is painting...

Print onto scrapbook paper and cut

oh, I painted that wooden LOVE as well

Here's the final product!
So there was nothing about kindergarten today but since it's my anniversary, I don't care! hehe.

Be back tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary Vanessa, here's to many more. What a gorgeous gift to give.
    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete