Wednesday, December 5, 2012

It's almost 2013!

Hi everyone!
I talked yesterday about my favorite site Starfall and today, as promised, I have pictures! =)

We are making calendars as we teach calendar parts and our goal is to make them as cute as can be because we will send them home all wrapped up as gifts for the students' family.

First, you'll have to pick up my newest TPT product: Calendars! The one we used in class in not as cute as what I made for my product, you all lucked out!
We had the students start making their pictures for the months and then we'll glue them all on for them. Today, we glued in the missing months. It was so awesome to hear the students singing as they were gluing. "january, february, march and april..." Ah! So cute! We had a tour group (I teach at a popular school!) come through as some of the kids were gluing and they were so impressed!
The pictures below is my sample with a discolored paper...

Now on to the cute stuff:
The students have been working hard on these things!





We haven't gotten August, November & December done yet but we will tomorrow. I can't wait to see all of their finished products! Well, yes I can because I have a lot of gluing ahead of me!
Here is my new product, if you'd like a copy for FREE then comment below and don't forget to leave your email.

I am off to make some sugar cookies... a practice batch before I make them as gifts next week... fingers crossed!

Hasta manana!

5 comments:

  1. These calendars are darling!!! I bet your kiddos are so excited to take them home!
    megandw@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a copy! I can not believe the New year is so close! Thanks!
    22.lrosloniec@nhamail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea! I'm still on the fence about my parent Christmas gift and trying to decide if I can pull this off with only 10 days of school left before Christmas break! YIKES!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cute month pages! This would be a great present...a real keepsake!
    I would love to have a copy! Thanks!
    Cathy
    beagle2love@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute ideas! I would love a free copy. it's never too late to start a calendar (: rosas_jassie24@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete