I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award from my friends Jessica at The Polka Dotted Teacher AND Ms. Treml at Love, Laugh, and Learn. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you ladies!!!!
I cannot believe it! I am doing my best happy dance, this is so exciting! I started this blog for me and I am so happy that there are others who can take what I have to offer. I L-O-V-E the bloggy world, there is so much to learn!
Ok, so here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image to your post.
4. Include the award image on your blog.
5. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
6. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
7. When nominating other bloggers, include links to their sites.
8. Let those bloggers know they have been nominated
So, 7 random facts about me...
1. I am a reality show junkie... bring on Bravo, Food Network, MTV, DIY, I love them all! (except VH1, they are just too crazy there!)
2. I love to bake; baking is often my stress relief (plus it's delicious), I dream of being on Cupcake Wars...
3. My husband and I will be together for 10 years this year, but married for 2...
4. I am an extremely organized person... at school... at home, it's a different story! hehe...
5. I enjoy DIY crafts and projects but I can never get them started!
6. My husband and I can't get enough of So You Think You Can Dance...
7. I have a gigantic family, well over 30 cousins on both sides! They are crazy but I love them all!
Now on to the 15 others who deserve this award, too...
If you are here, follow me! Happy Thursday!