Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Photo Dump... Linky Party!!!!

Hello All!!!
Join me for my Friday Photo Dump Linky Party, if it's not Friday for you anymore, join in anyway!
This is my first linky, I hope I don't have to party alone! =)
Here are my pictures from this week... it's been a doozy!
Patterning with our car pattern cards.
Making Patterns with a pattern book from KindergartenCrayons.blogspot.com
Some go to the computer and some go to the table. Starfall.com is fantastic! Though, we will start iStation next week.
Thanks Kindergarten Crayons!
Some of our 8th graders come once a week to teach a drama class. This week, they were working on puppets! It was so cute to see the "big kids" using silly voices and trying to keep the "little kids" engaged.
The 8th graders are much bigger than me! They were so great with my kindergarteners.

"More patterns??!?" said the kindergarteners. lol. Yes! This time with ice cream!
In the ice cream picture you can see a glimpse of the accommodations we make for our students with special needs. Who says they cannot complete the same activity with everyone else? My students used markers and dot markers, depending on what they need.
Teaching the five senses... feeling different textures.
Ok friends, now it's your turn! Link up and show off all those pictures that didn't make it to your blog posts.

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Vanessa! I love that the 8th graders come to work with your students. That's so cool!

    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori! I love that the kids love it! They see the big kids and get so excited. I think it keeps the 8th graders happy, too!
      See you here next Friday ;)
      Vanessa
      Kindergarten Schmindergarten

      Delete
  2. Great pictures!!

    April
    Wolfelicious
    Join my Giveaway http://wolfelicious.blogspot.com/2012/08/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks April! I'm headed over to your giveaway right now!
      I hope you can make it to next week's Friday Photo Dump Linky Party (man that took long to type!)
      Vanessa
      Kindergarten Schmindergarten

      Delete
  3. This was the coolest thing ever today . . . seeing my ice cream pattern page in action. You made my morning Vanessa :) Great idea for a Linky. I am going to try and get my bum back here soon to join.

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete